We found this recipe recently and it has become an instant favorite!! To see the original post online, click here.
1 cup uncooked rice1 cup salsa3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce1 can whole kernel corn, drained1 can black beans, drained and rinsed2 Roma tomatoes, diced1 avocado, diced2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
cHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon chipotle paste*
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more, to taste
- To make the chipotle cream sauce, whisk together sour cream, chipotle paste, garlic, lime juice and salt; set aside.
- In a large saucepan of 1 1 /2 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; let cool and stir in salsa; set aside.
- To assemble the bowls, divide rice mixture into serving bowls; top with lettuce, corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with chipotle cream sauce.